Thursday 17 September 2015

MEET THEHOLU, A YOUNG TALENTED SONG WRITER, PERFORMER AND ACHIEVER

A HEART-TO-HEART, SIT-TO-SIT MIND BLOWING INTERVIEW WITH A YOUNG ACHIEVER, SONG WRITER AND PERFORMER THEHOLU WHO HAS IT ALL TO BLOW THE TEEMING NIGERIA'S MUSIC LOVERS WITH AN APT OF INGENUITY AND BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY  IN HIM. THEHOLU IS AN ANOTHER FOR TALENT 



NigerianEchoes : TELL US ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND?
THEHOLU :Adeoluwa Opeyemi Ogunmilade is my name. My stage name is Theholu, . I am from  Ado Ekiti , but I grew up in Ile Ife where I had my primary nd secondary schools education including the tertiary which is on going in Obafemi Awolowo University.

NigerianEchoes : HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INTO MUSIC?
THEHOLU : Career: I started music at the age of 12 when I joined the "Kids of the new millenium(KNM) a choral group founded and coordinated by Ayo dominic, now abroad. This galvanised and nurtured my talents in acting, singing and  moderating.

NigerianEchoes :WHAT WAS THE GENESIS OF YOUR MUSICAL CAREER?
THEHOLU :  In 2005, a band called "The God fearing Boys" with the help of my parents and friends was formed by me after which I also formed  a dance group called the "dynamic stars" but I got discouraged with the way dancers were addressed then as  'Alajota'.



NigerianEchoes : ANY SINGLES PRODUCED BY YOU?
THEHOLU :To the glory of God, I did my first single in 2009 and I featured Ay DNP(Opomulero) Titled 'God dey'produced by  Nelson Keneth. However, I later met Mr. Seun Okeowo, CEO Soundbakery studios who encouraged and molded  me and ever  since, I became my producer.

NigerianEchoes :ANY RECOGNITION OF AWARD?
THEHOLU: I was one of the nominees  nominated for the  Best Male Artiste  at  the Oscar awards in OAU last year.


NigerianEchoes :WHAT INSPIRES YOUR STYLE OF MUSIC ?
THEHOLU: Emotions, Nature or Weather, Story/History, Revelations, issues around the  world.




THEHOLU performing live on stage 

                           


NigerianEchoes : SOMETHING YOU DO OUTSIDE MUSIC?
 THEHOLU:I am also a member of d Directorate of Communications, Ife Anglican  diocese.
 NigerianEchoes : WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?
THEHOLU :I am passionate about what I do and I see better days ahead.


NigerianEchoes :What should your fan be expecting from you  soon?
THEHOLU :Doing a lot for them, they should be expecting another video soon and another wonderful track  from me.

NigerianEchoes : We the entire  team of NigerianEchoes humbly appreciates the privilege to have had and featured you on our social platform.
THEHOLU :THE PLEASURE IS MINE.



Watch and Download THEHOLU latest video BOJUYEJU . This video is well captured in the best ruralistic setting depicting a real and genuine love between two love birds... . Enjoy 

http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2014/06/26/video-theholu-bojuyeju/




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Theolu, I remain your number one fan till tomorrow comes. Stay focused!

Olawale said...

Padi mi ohhhh...The sky is yur step 1