Thursday 17 December 2015

"I CAME, I SAW AND I POLITICKED" , THE CEO NIGERIANECHOES LOUIS AKOREDE AWODE JOINS STREAM OF INFLUENTIAL GREAT IFE ALUMNI [PHOTOS]



On 10th December 2015, the popular blogger and one of Nigeria’s finest and trending blogs Creative Author, Louis Akorede AWODE, bagged a degree in Political Science from Nigeria's number one and Africa's most beautiful University , Obafemi Awolowo University. The immediate past Secretary of the Student's Union in a heart-gasping messages, bid goodbye to his alma mater as he joins the stream of Great Ife Alumni.



Louis Akorede AWODE CEO NigerianEchoes 



In a high exhilarating mood, my profound gratitude goes to the Great above who during my span as an undergraduate, surrounded me with great set of individuals who are instrumental to my spiritual, physical and mental developments as well as made my sojourn in Obafemi Awolowo University a memorable one.

I would like to cease this platform to thank and tender my cute appreciation to my family, the entire Awode family who only not gave birth to me, but afforded me the best education around. To my late father, am indeed certain you will be proud of my great feat as you watch and sleep on peacefully in the bosom of the Lord. To my loving mother, I appreciate your supports and dotting love and motherly care doled out to me all through my educational pursuit. To my two loving sweet little mothers and sisters - Margaret Yetunde and Olaoluwa Awode, prosaic grandiose are not enough to appreciate your unceasing supports in all facets of my development. I cannot appreciate you both enough. The same applause goes to my male siblings who made the man out of me.
My ineffable gratitude goes to all my Lecturers. I thank you all for the knowledge you impacted unto to me in making and refining a proud political scientist of your dreams with rigorous academic tutoring.

I wish to thank in a chuck way, my very revered department which I epitomized all through my years on campus "if you've seen Hon. Louis, you have seen political science" as many confessed. Without any grandiloquent, I won't have been who I am today without your candid and bravery supports shown to me since since my scratch days as a student of this topnotch department. Political science gave me all the necessary opportunities both politically and academically to see and actualize my long kept dreams of being a political scientist cum politician. You singled me out of many and led me to my potential dreams without turning back on me . Worth mentioning, my class of legatus 2014 and the entire students of the department of political science both undergraduates and alumni ;notable mentions Daniel, Tundun, Wale, Ballo, Pappi Kay, Socrates, Otunba, Folake, Lotti, Toke, Mide, Mystic , Sinzu, Rachel, Bola, Dafem, Deola, Segemenge, Dotfak, Hbk, Owen, et al.
My special appreciation to my doting friends most vitally Fisayo Francisca Olaleye, who by her love, encouragement and support, I triumphed the hard times and enjoyed the good moments. To my other favorites; Omotolagbe AKINYEMIJU, Damilola Subair, Janicuts, Olamide Ogunbowale Olamide, Hector,Oyenuga 'sucre' Mayowa, Olive Obi, Praise, Oyindamola Olaobaju, Tobi Sodeinde, tholumi, Oprah,Quadri, Moyin, Hilda, fayourkay, Patel, PHAAKO, TAARA, MZ Reny, DAYO Afolabi, Dj jayque, Deroj, Tobi, Tobiloba and to those I cannot remember their names at the moment, I say gracias.

To the entire management, staff, alumni and students of the best secondary in Ogun State, Sacred Heart Catholic College. Notable mentions; Fr Jude Kuti, Mr Adesanya, Mrs Adegbite, Mr Adesanya, Mr Amama, Mrs Oki, Mr Ogunsanya, Mr Vitalis, Mrs Fakorede,Miss Christabel and special appreciation to my old mentors and teachers Mr Adejonpe Anthony, Mr Awojobi. Thanks so much for your continual supports and tutoring in making a future star in me.

To my Co-2013/2014 Central Executives Council of this epitome of learning viz ;Ibikunle M, Ajewole Martins Oluwole, Shittu IBRAHIM, Oye,Bamidele , HOD, Oladejo Olori Funmi, New Rain, RBT, Oriloye Fuad, Adelowo Adenike Dunah, Legend, Aina Phumie Unique et al. I thank you all for your unwavering support having served with as the secretary of the Student's Union.

I thank the entires Great Ife Students, AIESEC IFE, Fajuyians, National Association of Ijebu students, national association of Ogun State students, ACJ OAU, Nigerian Federation of Catholic Students.


To my social clique; O'strong, Sleekie, TEE-A-TRENDS, theolu, lively, MC Reo, Dj heyspacks, Asake, seal magazine, OAU gossips, OYA MAG, Dayoslides Adegbite, Yung Froddo, Lexie Armani, TNT,Yhemolee, Obina,Abiola B&B, Deroj, Chinks clothing, fortress, neonatar et al.

Lastly, I thank the entire Great Ife Students who gave me the opportunity to serve Nigeria’s Number one citadel of learning, Jerusalem of Nigerian University.
I am grateful to you all as "I CAME, I SAW AND POLITICKED". Trust Louis Akorede AWODE is out to make you all proud. And to everyone that contributed in one way or the other to my
life. God bless and gracias.

Louis Akorede AWODE
CEO NigerianEchoes









No comments: