Friday 6 November 2015

PDP GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE, OBANIKORO TAKES A BREAK FROM POLITICS

Obanikoro 




The gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has temporarily left politics and has returned to school, City Scoopng reports.

Obanikoro, the immediate-past Minister of State for Defence revealed that this new development is to further his academics and upgrade himself.

The PDP chieftain, in a series of tweets this morning, said: “Good morning everyone. Recent developments have necessitated a subtle change in the handling of my communications channel.

“The exit of my aide @MrFixNigeria from my party means that this account is no longer managed by him – it is a task he performed well.


Senator Musiliu Obanikoro of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has temporarily left politics.
“I wish him well in both his personal and political future and hope that @tessloconcepts will continue to make sharp suits for me.

“The future of PDP lies with our youths who have what it takes, not only to be at the helms of affairs with us, but also away from it.

“As I take a break from 16 years of almost unbroken service to both State and Country and to apply myself to further education, I’m encouraged that the spirit of Nationalism & Patriotism which I helped ignite in our youths (partisan or non) will never die.

“The mantles of Nationalism and Patriotism to Nigeria must be worn at all times by all of us and especially the youths of our country. I condole with @PrinceEbeano on the recent fire disaster to his business and pray that he will bounce back fast, higher and stronger.


“Condolences also to traders at Oko-Oba Plank Market, Lagos who lost their wares to fire a few days ago. May God replenish the loss.

“Kudos to all who support PDP on twitter and all social media platforms – let’s keep our engagement patriotic and decent at all times. I’m always excited to have constructive and engaging conversations about the way forward for our nation and of course Lagos. I therefore look forward to continuous positive interactions with everyone both here on twitter and also on facebook.

“We stand together for a better Nigeria irrespective of party, tribe or opinion. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.”

No comments: