Sunday 16 August 2015

I just want to put smile on people's faces with my music says ketchup


Nigerian entertainer and dance hall sensation, Ketchup Onyido in a recent interview, gave insight into the calling that gave birth to his music, which is speedily landing him A-list status in the industry.

The singer who just bagged a record deal with 606 Music revealed that his music is born of a desire to make people happy.

According to him, “I do music to make people happy and I am always excited to work with talented and creative people, so when 606 came on board, I was very excited to sign the deal.”

Advertisement
The singer whose club anthem ‘Show me yuh Rozay’ shot him to limelight is very excited about his latest single ‘Pam Pam’ which he promises to be a monster hit.

He said, “I hooked up with Orbeat who has been churning out monster beats recently, we made magic… ”
Ketchup rolling 

On what comes next after his record deal with 606 Music, Ketchup said, “As I speak now, I am presently compiling songs for my first studio album.”

No comments: