Monday 17 August 2015

Wife of Manchester United keeper had a fling with Sergio Aguero


According to reports, Manchester United goalkeeper
Sergio Romero's wife Eliana Guercio had an alleged
affair with Argentine teammate and Manchester City
striker Sergio Aguero in 2006. They apparently had a
ph
It was further said that Romero and Aguero were
"bitter enemies" after the City man's alleged fling with
Guercio in 2006.
But according to Mirror, Sergio Romero has now
claimed on national television that all the rumours
circulating regarding his wife's affair with Kun or
Sergio Aguero was false.
Speaking to the media about his wife Romero said: “I
have a great wife and a great family. It’s not nice when
some people say this kind of stuff."
About Aguero the custodian opined: "I’m friends with
him for over 10 years, imagine that. I couldn’t talk to
him, but for sure I’m going to call him. Listen, we’re
friends."
Sergio Romero, 28, married Eliana Guercio in 2008
after nearly a year together. Meanwhile, Sergio Aguero
married Diego Maradona's daughter Giannina. The
couple got divorced earlier this year.
Romero's wife Eliana Guercio also commented on the
allegation as she said: “It is not true. I have never had
anything with Aguero. It seems terrible to me that they
could link me with Kun [Aguero].
“This is over 10 years old and for 10 years I’ve had to
keep denying that anything happened. I don’t even know
Aguero.
"I have two daughters and I am still being punished for
this, I don’t know why, I don’t know what I’ve done.
"They’re inventing a soap opera."
She also praised the United goalkeeper and said: “He
is totally divine. Instead of annoying me, he calms me
down.
"The two of them have played together for the national
team for 10 years and I don’t think they’ve even talked
about it, they get on really well."
While both Sergio Romero and his wife commented on
this speculation Manchester City target man Sergio
Aguero is yet to make any comment on this situation.

No comments: