Monday 31 August 2015

VJ ADAMS IS MY ROLE MODEL SAYS NIGERIA'S MULTI AWARD WINNING VJ LEXIE ARMANI


 AN EXCLUSIVE HEART BLOWING  INTERVIEW WITH ANUCA AND OYA AWARDS VJ OF THE YEAR, LEXIE ARMANI AND THE  CEO OF GLAMOUR HOUSE



Lexie Armani 
Crusing Lexie Armani 





NigerianEchoes :CAN WE MEET YOU?
LEXIE ARMANI :my name is Dickson Okay Ekperi  popularly known as Lexie Armani.  Am Igbo from Abia State. A 300-Level student of mathematics of Obafemi Awolowo University. A Christian by faith and I have a kid sister and two parents. I model, act, sing, play instruments just to name but a few.

NigerianEchoes : ASIDE BEING A STUDENT, WHAT OTHER THING DO YOU DO?
LEXIE ARMANI : Aside being a student Vj, I am an all round entertainer.

NigerianEchoes : WHY VJ AND NOT MC?
LEXIE ARMANI :that's while I removed the VJ from my Lexie. I was formerly known as VJ Lexie  but now Lexie Armani. I am not just a Vj I Mc as well.

NigerianEchoes :WHAT ARE YOUR INSPIRATIONS
LEXIE ARMANI : my inspiration is to be the number one compere ever to be known.

NigerianEchoes : ANY ROLE MODEL IN THE UPSTAGE?
LEXIE ARMANI : my role model in the industry is VJ Adams.

NigerianEchoes : YOU ARE THE CEO OF THE POPULAR GLAMOUR HOUSE, WHAT IS THE IDEA BEHIND IT?
LEXIE ARMANI : I started Glamour House while in  200 level. Glamour house is an entertainment brand that deals with everything apart from fashion. Very soon we are opening a record label under the house.

NigerianEchoes : HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY RECOGNITION AS A STUDENT VJ?
LEXIE ARMANI :I was recently nominated and won OAU Oya and Anuca Awards as the VJ of the year.  Currently nominated for Nigerian Oscar awards which I hope to win once voting officially commences.

NigerianEchoes : WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5YEARS FROM NOW?
LEXIE ARMANI :5years from now I see myself as veteran in the game, world famous and very comfortable.

NigerianEchoes : WHO IS THAT SPECIAL LADY IN YOUR LIFE?
LEXIE ARMANI :smiles, yeah! I have a special lady in my life.

NigerianEchoes : WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT NIGERIANECHOES?
LEXIE ARMANI : NigerianEchoes  is going to go global in few years because it’s  controlled by a dogged man I respect so much.

NigerianEchoes : YOUR WORDS OF ADVISE FOR YOUR TEEMING FANS?
LEXIE ARMANI : I want to say a very big thank you to my fans. I call  them triple f tho... Friends, family and fans. And my advice to them is that in life everyone counts.

NigerianEchoes : SHOUTSOUT ?
LEXIE ARMANI : Shout out to NigerianEchoes , shout out to Glamour house, shout out to everyone supporting me and my brand.

  NigerianEchoes :Thanks for this heart blowing and life inspiring interview.
LEXIE ARMANI: the pleasure is mine.
Follow @Lexie_Armani

Lexie Armani on the red carpet





No comments: