Monday 31 August 2015

Liverpool signs Nigeria's prodigy striker Taiwo Awoniyi


Taiwo poses with Liverpool's Jersey 

Liverpool have signed Nigeria’s 18 year old striker Taiwo Awoniyi. The 18 year old joins the 18 time English champions from Imperial Academy of Nigeria.

Watch out #projectLETGOafrica

The former U-17 star has however bee loaned to 2 Bundesliga side FSV Frankfurt on a season long loan.

He told Liverpoolfc.com: “This is the biggest club in the world and I’m privileged to be here. I’ll try to develop myself very well so that when I come back to Liverpool I’ll be able to add value to the team.

“When I’m in the red shirt, I will always give my very best to make the fans happy.”

Awoniyi giving his first Liverpool interview
Meanwhile,  Awoniyi has been called up to the U-23 squad for the upcoming


No comments: