Monday 5 October 2015

I’M NOT A LESBIAN–JULIET IBRAHIM CRIES OUT

Juliet Ibrahim 


POPULAR Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has opined
that she sees nothing wrong with a female who
experiences romantic love or sexual attraction with other
females.
 The humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian
descent in a recent chat with Ghanagist revealed that
she has only kissed a lady once but has never slept with
a woman in her life.
“I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m
saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I
always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs
but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie
and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never
been with a lady before”.
She emphasized that “there is nothing wrong with it.
You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been
with a girl before.”

No comments: