Friday 28 August 2015

Yemi Alade escapes from fire outbreak

Afro-pop Nigerian female singer, Yemi Alade who just came out to speak on her relationship, just escaped a fire outbreak in London few hours ago.


While others were running for their lives, Yemi waited back to take a few of her belongings before running out.


Yemi took to her Instagram page, to report that she is doing fine and everything is under control.


Her post reads, “#3 things i grabbed when the fire alarm went off. I though it was a prank but i was frigging scared!! I knew better than to start packing up my clothes! I thought i was dreaming!!! but i knew i had to leave immediately…i def picked up my Phone, my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit!!!!”

# 3 things I grabbed when the fire alarmwentOff. I thought it was a prank but I was frigging scared!!I knew better than to start parking up my clothes! I thought I wS dreaming!!!!but I knew I had to leave immediately. . I def picked up my Phone,my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit!!!! Thinking about it nw…..I picked the things I loved. .. 1.phone:to sha call if I needed to 2.my bible:cos I was so scared 3.my iconicinvanity bcos I wasn’t goin to loose THE MOST ARTISTIC AND EXPENSIVE PICECES I HV EVER ACQUIRED Or perform at WEMBLEY tonight in anything less luxurious 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 We are fine now sha!!!!!!

No comments: